With our help you can stop smoking today …
You will look better!
You will feel better!
You will be free!
You will be yourself again!
Smokenders knows smoking has very little to do with cigarettes. Smoking is not just a bad habit, but also a highly complex behaviour pattern. Stopping smoking cold turkey and without professional help leaves you with 80% of the problem unsolved. That’s why stopping smoking and staying stopped is so difficult. It’s also why people who stop smoking ‘cold turkey’ sometimes take up eating or other substitutes.
At Smokenders we are all smokers who battled to stop smoking and finally stopped smoking with the help of Smokenders. Our years of experience as smokers (who stopped smoking), and the subsequent training based on research and education means a lot of empathy and understanding to help our smokers to stop smoking, and to attain and maintain a new healthy life.
The Smokenders stop smoking programme originated in 1969 and has successfully helped smokers to stop smoking in Johannesburg and Cape Town since 1980. This programme is based on many years’ research in the fields of physiology, behaviour modification and psychology and has become one of the most successful stop smoking programmes offered in the world today.
Our stop smoking programme consists of:
- 7 weekly meetings, running for approximately 2 hours each week
- Smoke as much as you want for the first 4 weeks
- Stop smoking after learning how to stop smoking
- Stopping smoking can be painless & easy!
- Group help and support for as long as needed after you stopped.
- Johannesburg programmes are offered in Parkmore and in the East Rand.
- Cape Town programmes are offered in Green Point.