Statistics show that only 15% of smokers who stop ‘cold turkey’ will be successful, and only 0.75% will remain non-smokers. SMOKENDERS consistently has an average success rate of 92% at the end of the programme. After two years or more, an amazing 70% of our graduates still do not smoke and are totally indifferent to cigarettes and other smokers. A long-term success rate of 30% is universally considered to be exceptionally good for any behaviour modification programme.
- What does our graduates have to say? See the Testimonials at the bottom.
- Can you picture yourself succeeding?
- Does the idea of stopping sound good to you? or does it scare you?
- Can you savour the sweet smell of success?
- Does stopping smoking feel like the right thing to do?